miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Wishes returns

The last article was to remember something that I'm not compromised over.

When there are thinks in life than you are not compromised over, one thing carries out to another.


When you have remembered all of them, you know which you liek one, which you like two and which let you touch the infinite.


The search is funny and, when you find what you want to do, the life smiles you.


To remember John makes whishes returns.


And which is you will ask yourserlves?




So, is part of the imagination, the fantasy and my vocation. Something that I could learn, funs me and it could be useful for me. Also is important that is something I have prepared for.


All makes sense. With 3D everything has it's place. My mind is organised, my virtual memory increases, my habilities are more virtuous and to write ceases to be an essentially professional and other reasons make me to write.


My aim is now to concentrate in videogame development with Unity's Software, concretely Unity3D. It's in which are made the videogames at the moment.


My idea is make a remake videogame, but with actually thing. I'm going to explain it:


"I saw a game in the Barcelona Games World with the name Ghost’n Goblins of the company Capcom. And I remember how were the old games. Nicely done games, funny games, actually games are overly complicated, makes think too much and don't enjoy so much.. My idea is to do a game like old ones, but with the actually thinks".


I search collaborators, if you are interested contact me and we talk about how you can aid the project.


I'm going to publish news about the project “Ghost’n Goblins: The Remake”.


Here's my project git repository.


Try it and have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario